We make you visible on Google & Co.
Overview of online marketing
Online marketing for more visitors
A website or a Online shop without visitors (traffic) is like Theatre without an audience. There are many different ways to attract more visitors to an Internet presence. online marketing. Here are some examples:
- Search queries (SEO)
- Optimisation on the page (on-page SEO)
- Optimisation outside the page (off-page SEO)
- paid adverts in search engines (SEA)
- Text adverts in Google or YouTube searches
- Display adverts (banners)
- Links in social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, blogs, etc.)
- unpaid via your own profile or via friends' profiles
- unpaid or paid links in posts or forums
- Paid via adverts
- Paid via sponsored posts or stories
- paid via guest posts in blogs
- Regular newsletter
- Mail chains (automated e-mails)
Online marketing as a process
Successes or failures are quickly recognisable.
The positive message is: If a channel fits the target group, successes are usually seen quickly. We can also recognise failures as professional internet agency quickly and thus further sharpen the online marketing strategy.
Co-operations in online marketing
We specialise in the development of websites and online shops. Online marketing is a neighbouring discipline that is just as extensive as the programming of WordPress websites. For larger projects or where there is very high competitive pressure, we offer you the option of working with one of our co-operation partners.
You benefit from a extensive expert knowledgeThe result is a high degree of flexibility, quickly available capacities and well-organised communication between laOlaWeb and the cooperation partner.