Agency for customised extensions (plugins) for WordPress
We develop and programme WordPress plugins according to your requirements. We also implement our own ideas and concepts with plugins.
The principle of WordPress
We create websites that are based on WordPress based. Compared to other content management systems, the standard functionalities of WordPress are very limited. However, this is not a weakness, but a strategy!
In this way, WordPress maintains a certain clarity and the Concentrating on the essentials. By means of extensions (also as Plugins known), the system can be expanded in all directions. This means that the wheel does not have to be reinvented and Save time and money. The selection and installation of existing plug-ins naturally also requires expertise, which we are happy to provide you with as an Internet agency.
Personio WordPress Plugin
WooCommerce Variants Plugin
BITs ERP WordPress Integration
Plugin for easy language
Customisation of extensions
WordPress standard extensions
The following functionalities are not a WordPress standard, although they are used on almost every website. These functionalities can be easily realised with small, free plugins:
WordPress shop with WooCommerce
The best-known shop plugin is WooCommerce and is used by us to realise the shop functionality. This plugin can in turn be extended by other plugins. Here are a few examples of relevant WooCommerce plugins:
- WooCommerce Germanised - adaptations specifically for the German market
- Payment methods via PayPal Express and instant bank transfer
- Grouped products (sets and bundles)
- Product configurator for customised products
- Connection of the shop to a merchandise management system (e.g. JTL)
- Sale of vouchers for download or dispatch
Book dates, rooms and courses
The following booking functionalities were realised by us with different plugins:
- Booking a one-off appointment
- Booking a meeting room or holiday flats
- Booking a course (recurring appointment) with availability management
Each of these booking functionalities includes standard processes such as sending e-mails, appointment management (synchronisation of appointments with other calendars), payment functions and desired cancellation options.
Enabling translation and multilingualism
WordPress and many plugins already have a German translation as standard. However, your own content must of course be translated. Plugins can help with content management:
- Creating language versions
- Management of existing and missing translations
- Translating English terms into German
- Renaming designations